Shares of Mirvac Group (OTCMKTS:MRVGF – Get Rating) traded down 2.4% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $1.40 and last traded at $1.40. 242 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 97% from the average session volume of 9,220 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.44.
The firm’s fifty day moving average is $1.59 and its 200 day moving average is $1.81.
About Mirvac Group (OTCMKTS:MRVGF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mirvac Group (MRVGF)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Mirvac Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mirvac Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.