Shares of NAVB stock opened at $0.76 on Wednesday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.88. The stock has a market capitalization of $22.95 million, a PE ratio of -1.94 and a beta of 1.40. Navidea Biopharmaceuticals has a twelve month low of $0.72 and a twelve month high of $2.03.
Navidea Biopharmaceuticals (NYSE:NAVB – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, March 23rd. The company reported ($0.12) earnings per share for the quarter. The company had revenue of $0.05 million for the quarter. Navidea Biopharmaceuticals had a negative net margin of 2,209.23% and a negative return on equity of 517.32%.
Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of precision immunodiagnostic agents and immunotherapeutics. It operates through two segments, Diagnostic Substances and Therapeutic Development Programs. The company develops Manocept platform to target the CD206 mannose receptor expressed on activated macrophages for a range of diagnostic modalities, including single photon emission computed tomography, positron emission tomography (PET), gamma-scanning, and intra-operative and/or optical-fluorescence detection, as well as delivery of therapeutic compounds that target macrophages, and immune-and inflammation-involved diseases.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Navidea Biopharmaceuticals (NAVB)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Navidea Biopharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Navidea Biopharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.