Shares of NovAccess Global Inc. (OTCMKTS:XSNX – Get Rating) traded up 103% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.25 and last traded at $0.25. 701 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 85% from the average session volume of 4,631 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.12.
The company’s 50 day moving average is $0.29 and its 200 day moving average is $0.35.
About NovAccess Global (OTCMKTS:XSNX)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NovAccess Global (XSNX)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for NovAccess Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NovAccess Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.