O3 Mining Inc. (OTCMKTS:OQMGF – Get Rating) was up 3.1% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $1.66 and last traded at $1.66. Approximately 3,502 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 72% from the average daily volume of 12,386 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.61.
Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group began coverage on O3 Mining in a report on Tuesday, May 10th. They set a “buy” rating for the company.
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $1.70 and a two-hundred day moving average of $1.81.
O3 Mining Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of precious mineral deposits in Canada. It primarily explores for gold deposits. The company focuses on the projects located in Ontario and Quebec. The company is based in Toronto, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on O3 Mining (OQMGF)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for O3 Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for O3 Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.