Petards Group plc (LON:PEG – Get Rating) shares traded down 6.3% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as GBX 10.45 ($0.13) and last traded at GBX 11.25 ($0.14). 116,338 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 203% from the average session volume of 38,397 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 12 ($0.15).
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 11.61 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 11.09. The firm has a market cap of £6.36 million and a P/E ratio of 7.50. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 9.93, a quick ratio of 1.21 and a current ratio of 1.74.
Petards Group Company Profile (LON:PEG)
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Petards Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Petards Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.