Seaboard Co. (NYSE:SEB – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 0.3% on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $3,822.10 and last traded at $3,721.16. 2,620 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 202% from the average session volume of 868 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3,710.01.
Separately, StockNews.com raised shares of Seaboard from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Monday, May 9th.
The company has a quick ratio of 1.45, a current ratio of 2.49 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.16. The company’s fifty day moving average is $4,040.54. The firm has a market cap of $4.32 billion, a PE ratio of 8.74 and a beta of 0.33.
Seaboard Corporation operates as an agribusiness and transportation company worldwide. It operates through six segments: Pork, Commodity Trading and Milling (CT&M), Marine, Sugar and Alcohol, Power, and Turkey. The Pork segment produces and sells fresh and frozen pork products to further processors, foodservice operators, grocery stores, and distributors; hogs; and biodiesel.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Seaboard (SEB)
- Buy the Dip in These 3 Mid-Caps
- Lululemon Stock Bestows a Buying Opportunity
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Seaboard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Seaboard and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.