Shefa Gems Ltd (LON:SEFA – Get Rating) fell 7.7% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as GBX 0.25 ($0.00) and last traded at GBX 0.30 ($0.00). 177,327 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 59% from the average session volume of 429,310 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.33 ($0.00).
The company has a current ratio of 0.01, a quick ratio of 0.01 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 36.84. The stock has a market capitalization of £603,897.00 and a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.01. The firm has a 50-day moving average of GBX 0.26 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 0.35.
About Shefa Gems (LON:SEFA)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Shefa Gems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shefa Gems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.