Shares of SIF opened at $3.32 on Wednesday. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $4.02. The firm has a market capitalization of $20.05 million, a PE ratio of -7.90 and a beta of 1.43. SIFCO Industries has a 12 month low of $3.11 and a 12 month high of $11.50. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.07, a quick ratio of 0.97 and a current ratio of 1.40.
SIFCO Industries Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SIFCO Industries (SIF)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for SIFCO Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SIFCO Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.