Can-Fite BioPharma stock opened at $0.87 on Wednesday. The firm has a market cap of $23.75 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.32 and a beta of 1.86. Can-Fite BioPharma has a 1 year low of $0.78 and a 1 year high of $2.60. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $0.94.
Can-Fite BioPharma (NYSE:CANF – Get Rating) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, May 26th. The company reported ($0.09) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($0.12) by $0.03. The company had revenue of $0.21 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $0.20 million. Can-Fite BioPharma had a negative return on equity of 132.72% and a negative net margin of 1,447.36%. As a group, sell-side analysts anticipate that Can-Fite BioPharma will post -0.42 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops small molecule therapeutic products for the treatment of cancer, liver inflammatory diseases, and erectile dysfunction. The company's lead drug candidate Piclidenoson, which has been completed Phase III clinical trial for the treatment of psoriasis; and Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of COVID-19.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF)
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Can-Fite BioPharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Can-Fite BioPharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.