Shares of Taitron Components stock opened at $3.59 on Wednesday. Taitron Components has a 12 month low of $3.16 and a 12 month high of $5.37. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $3.63 and a 200 day simple moving average of $3.74.
Taitron Components (NASDAQ:TAIT – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Monday, May 16th. The company reported $0.02 EPS for the quarter. Taitron Components had a return on equity of 12.26% and a net margin of 45.13%. The business had revenue of $1.55 million during the quarter.
Taitron Components Company Profile (Get Rating)
Taitron Components Incorporated engages in the supply of original designed and manufactured (ODM) electronic components, and distribution of brand name electronic components. The company distributes discrete semiconductors, commodity integrated circuits, optoelectronic devices, and passive components.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Taitron Components (TAIT)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Taitron Components Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taitron Components and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.