Versus Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:VSSYW – Get Rating)’s share price was up 6.2% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.21 and last traded at $0.16. Approximately 16,125 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 196% from the average daily volume of 5,442 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.15.
The company has a fifty day moving average of $0.35.
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in Versus Systems stock. Wasatch Advisors Inc. bought a new stake in Versus Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:VSSYW – Get Rating) during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund bought 448,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $204,000.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Versus Systems (VSSYW)
- Lululemon Stock Bestows a Buying Opportunity
- Buy the Dip in These 3 Mid-Caps
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Versus Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Versus Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.