Victoria Gold Corp. (OTCMKTS:VITFF – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 1.8% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $10.00 and last traded at $10.02. Approximately 33,724 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 6% from the average daily volume of 35,975 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.21.
The company’s 50 day moving average is $10.88 and its 200-day moving average is $11.70.
About Victoria Gold (OTCMKTS:VITFF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Victoria Gold (VITFF)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Victoria Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Victoria Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.