AEX Gold Inc. (LON:AEXG – Get Rating) insider David Loren Neuhauser bought 54,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, June 21st. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 46 ($0.56) per share, with a total value of £24,840 ($30,426.26).
Shares of AEXG opened at GBX 45 ($0.55) on Thursday. AEX Gold Inc. has a 1 year low of GBX 24.25 ($0.30) and a 1 year high of GBX 49 ($0.60). The company has a current ratio of 19.90, a quick ratio of 19.77 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.09. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 43.62 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 36.21. The stock has a market cap of £79.69 million and a PE ratio of -5.04.
AEX Gold Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
- The Rebound In Winnabego Is On
- Global Events Could Be A Boon For Potash Stocks
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for AEX Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AEX Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.