A number of other research analysts have also recently issued reports on the company. DNB Markets raised Aker BP ASA from a hold rating to a buy rating in a report on Wednesday, May 18th. Berenberg Bank raised Aker BP ASA from a sell rating to a hold rating in a report on Monday, June 13th. Finally, JPMorgan Chase & Co. boosted their price objective on Aker BP ASA from 317.00 to 336.00 and gave the stock a neutral rating in a report on Friday, April 29th. One investment analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, six have assigned a hold rating and three have given a buy rating to the company. Based on data from MarketBeat, Aker BP ASA has a consensus rating of Hold and an average price target of $336.00.
Aker BP ASA stock opened at $40.62 on Wednesday. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $38.45 and a 200 day simple moving average of $35.25. Aker BP ASA has a 12-month low of $25.00 and a 12-month high of $41.65.
Aker BP ASA engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. The company has working interests in 36 fields/projects. As of December 31, 2021, its total net proven reserves were 599 million barrels of oil equivalents; and estimated total net proven plus probable reserves were 802 million barrels of oil equivalents.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aker BP ASA (DETNF)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Aker BP ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aker BP ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.