Crimson Wine Group, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CWGL – Get Rating) shares passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $7.51 and traded as low as $7.02. Crimson Wine Group shares last traded at $7.19, with a volume of 2,128 shares changing hands.
The stock has a market capitalization of $161.24 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 34.24 and a beta of 0.33. The business has a fifty day moving average of $7.51 and a 200 day moving average of $7.87. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.10, a current ratio of 9.94 and a quick ratio of 5.28.
Crimson Wine Group (OTCMKTS:CWGL – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, May 11th. The company reported ($0.01) EPS for the quarter. Crimson Wine Group had a return on equity of 0.95% and a net margin of 6.70%. The firm had revenue of $18.62 million for the quarter.
Crimson Wine Group, Ltd., through its subsidiaries, engages in the production and sale of wines. It operates through two segments, Wholesale and Direct to Consumer. The company sells wines through independent wine and spirit distributors in the United States; and independent importers and brokers internationally.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Crimson Wine Group (CWGL)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Crimson Wine Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crimson Wine Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.