PayPoint plc (LON:PAY – Get Rating) insider Alan Dale bought 21 shares of the stock in a transaction on Wednesday, June 22nd. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 572 ($7.01) per share, for a total transaction of £120.12 ($147.13).
Alan Dale also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, May 23rd, Alan Dale bought 22 shares of PayPoint stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 580 ($7.10) per share, for a total transaction of £127.60 ($156.30).
PAY opened at GBX 578 ($7.08) on Thursday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.66, a current ratio of 0.79 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 62.21. The firm has a market cap of £398.40 million and a P/E ratio of 5.76. PayPoint plc has a 52 week low of GBX 500.01 ($6.12) and a 52 week high of GBX 742 ($9.09). The business’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 576.83 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 605.05.
Separately, Barclays reaffirmed an “underweight” rating and set a GBX 540 ($6.61) price objective on shares of PayPoint in a research note on Monday, May 30th.
PayPoint Company Profile (Get Rating)
PayPoint plc provides payments and banking, shopping, and E-commerce services and products in the United Kingdom. It offers bill payment services, such as over-the-counter payments, digital bill payments, and cash out services; top-ups, including mobiles phones, eMoney vouchers, prepaid debit cards, and lottery tickets; and retail services comprising ATM, card payments, parcels, money transfer, SIM cards, EPoS, and receipt advertising.
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
- The Rebound In Winnabego Is On
- Global Events Could Be A Boon For Potash Stocks
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for PayPoint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PayPoint and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.