Petro-Victory Energy Corp. (CVE:VRY – Get Rating) shares crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of C$4.08 and traded as low as C$2.42. Petro-Victory Energy shares last traded at C$2.42, with a volume of 2,950 shares traded.
The firm has a fifty day moving average of C$4.08 and a 200 day moving average of C$2.85. The company has a market capitalization of C$43.39 million and a P/E ratio of -5.85. The company has a current ratio of 3.02, a quick ratio of 3.02 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 66.85.
About Petro-Victory Energy (CVE:VRY)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Petro-Victory Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Petro-Victory Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.