Recon Technology, Ltd. (NASDAQ:RCON – Get Rating)’s stock price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $1.05 and traded as low as $0.66. Recon Technology shares last traded at $0.68, with a volume of 265,273 shares traded.
Separately, StockNews.com downgraded Recon Technology from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Thursday, May 12th.
The business has a fifty day moving average price of $0.82 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.05. The company has a quick ratio of 8.05, a current ratio of 8.14 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02.
Recon Technology Company Profile (NASDAQ:RCON)
Recon Technology, Ltd. provides hardware, software, and on-site services to companies in the petroleum mining and extraction industry in the People's Republic of China. The company offers equipment, tools, and other hardware related to oilfield production and management, and transportation; and develops and sells industrial automation control and information solutions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Recon Technology (RCON)
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
- The Rebound In Winnabego Is On
- Global Events Could Be A Boon For Potash Stocks
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Recon Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Recon Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.