SMG Industries Inc. (OTCMKTS:SMGI – Get Rating) shares crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.24 and traded as low as $0.15. SMG Industries shares last traded at $0.15, with a volume of 5,000 shares changing hands.
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.18 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.24.
About SMG Industries (OTCMKTS:SMGI)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SMG Industries (SMGI)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for SMG Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SMG Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.