Southern Concepts Restaurant Group, Inc. (OTCMKTS:RIBS – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.02 and traded as low as $0.01. Southern Concepts Restaurant Group shares last traded at $0.01, with a volume of 130,302 shares trading hands.
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.02 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.02.
Southern Concepts Restaurant Group Company Profile (OTCMKTS:RIBS)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Southern Concepts Restaurant Group (RIBS)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Southern Concepts Restaurant Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Southern Concepts Restaurant Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.