Shares of The Mexico Fund, Inc. (NYSE:MXF – Get Rating) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $15.37 and traded as low as $14.09. The Mexico Fund shares last traded at $14.27, with a volume of 9,544 shares trading hands.
The business’s 50-day moving average is $15.27 and its 200 day moving average is $15.37.
The firm also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, July 28th. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, July 20th will be issued a dividend of $0.0667 per share. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, July 19th. This represents a $0.27 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.87%.
About The Mexico Fund (NYSE:MXF)
The Mexico Fund, Inc is a closed-ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Impulsora del Fondo México, S.C. It primarily invests in public equity markets of Mexico. The fund seeks to invest its portfolio across diversified sectors. The Mexico Fund, Inc was formed in June 01, 1981 and is domiciled in Maryland, United States.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on The Mexico Fund (MXF)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for The Mexico Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Mexico Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.