Equities research analysts at Beaufort Securities started coverage on shares of The Renewables Infrastructure Group (LON:TRIG – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Thursday, Marketbeat reports. The firm set a “no recommendation” rating on the stock.
Shares of LON TRIG opened at GBX 134.15 ($1.64) on Thursday. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 133.91 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 133.33. The stock has a market cap of £3.05 billion and a PE ratio of 13.40. The Renewables Infrastructure Group has a 1 year low of GBX 122.99 ($1.51) and a 1 year high of GBX 140.60 ($1.72).
About The Renewables Infrastructure Group (Get Rating)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for The Renewables Infrastructure Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Renewables Infrastructure Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.