Western Asset High Income Fund II Inc. (NYSE:HIX – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $5.28 and traded as low as $4.88. Western Asset High Income Fund II shares last traded at $4.94, with a volume of 198,115 shares changing hands.
The company’s fifty day moving average is $5.28 and its two-hundred day moving average is $6.05.
The business also recently declared a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, September 1st. Investors of record on Wednesday, August 24th will be given a $0.049 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, August 23rd. This represents a $0.59 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 11.90%.
About Western Asset High Income Fund II (NYSE:HIX)
Western Asset High Income Fund II Inc is a closed-ended fixed income mutual fund launched and managed by Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC. The fund is co-managed by Western Asset Management Company, Western Asset Management Company Limited, and Western Asset Management Company Pte. Ltd. It invests in the fixed income markets across the globe.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Western Asset High Income Fund II (HIX)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Western Asset High Income Fund II Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Western Asset High Income Fund II and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.