BNY Mellon Strategic Municipals, Inc. (NYSE:LEO – Get Rating) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $7.40 and traded as low as $6.35. BNY Mellon Strategic Municipals shares last traded at $6.35, with a volume of 262,330 shares.
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $6.74 and a 200 day moving average price of $7.40.
The firm also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, June 30th. Investors of record on Tuesday, June 14th will be given a dividend of $0.03 per share. This represents a $0.36 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 5.67%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, June 13th.
BNY Mellon Strategic Municipals Company Profile (NYSE:LEO)
BNY Mellon Strategic Municipals, Inc is a closed ended fixed income mutual fund launched and managed by BNY Mellon Investment Adviser, Inc It invests in the fixed income markets of the United States. The fund primarily invests in investment grade municipal bonds, the income from which is exempt from federal income tax.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BNY Mellon Strategic Municipals (LEO)
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for BNY Mellon Strategic Municipals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BNY Mellon Strategic Municipals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.