Shares of Grupo México, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:GMBXF – Get Rating) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $4.83 and traded as low as $4.05. Grupo México shares last traded at $4.10, with a volume of 24,820 shares changing hands.
Separately, Citigroup cut shares of Grupo México from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note on Thursday, May 5th.
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $4.82 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $4.83.
Grupo México, SAB. de C.V. engages in copper production, freight transportation, and infrastructure businesses worldwide. The company operates through Mining, Transportation, and Infrastructure divisions. The Mining division explores for copper, silver, molybdenum, zinc, sulfuric acid, gold, and selenium.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grupo México (GMBXF)
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo México Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo México and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.