Separately, Royal Bank of Canada raised their price target on Italgas from €6.20 ($6.53) to €6.30 ($6.63) and gave the stock a sector perform rating in a research report on Monday, April 11th.
Shares of Italgas stock opened at $6.50 on Thursday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $6.50 and its 200-day moving average price is $6.45. Italgas has a 12 month low of $6.20 and a 12 month high of $6.50.
Italgas S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the distribution of natural gas in Italy. It is involved in the transportation of gas through local pipeline networks from the delivery points at the reduction and measurement stations interconnected with the transport networks to the points of final delivery to households, enterprises, etc.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Italgas (ITGGF)
- Ciena Stock Giving Window of Opportunity
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Italgas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Italgas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.