The Parkmead Group plc (LON:PMG – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 46.44 ($0.57) and traded as low as GBX 46 ($0.56). The Parkmead Group shares last traded at GBX 47.75 ($0.58), with a volume of 122,611 shares changing hands.
The firm has a market capitalization of £52.17 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.12. The company’s 50 day moving average is GBX 50.84 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 46.44. The company has a current ratio of 1.46, a quick ratio of 1.45 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.87.
About The Parkmead Group (LON:PMG)
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for The Parkmead Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Parkmead Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.