Tissue Regenix Group plc (LON:TRX – Get Rating) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 0.46 ($0.01) and traded as low as GBX 0.42 ($0.01). Tissue Regenix Group shares last traded at GBX 0.43 ($0.01), with a volume of 608,451 shares.
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 0.46 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 0.46. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 23.80, a current ratio of 5.06 and a quick ratio of 2.59. The firm has a market cap of £29.90 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.25.
In related news, insider Trevor Phillips purchased 2,758,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, April 19th. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 1 ($0.01) per share, with a total value of £27,580 ($33,782.46).
Tissue Regenix Group plc, a medical technology company, develops and commercializes platform technologies in the field of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine in the United States and internationally. It operates through BioSurgery, Orthopaedics & Dental, and GBM-V & Cardiac divisions.
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Tissue Regenix Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tissue Regenix Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.