VALU stock opened at $56.42 on Thursday. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $67.75 and its 200 day simple moving average is $61.25. Value Line has a 52 week low of $29.54 and a 52 week high of $91.72. The company has a market capitalization of $537.23 million, a PE ratio of 20.59 and a beta of -0.06.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, May 11th. Investors of record on Monday, May 2nd were given a dividend of $0.25 per share. This is a boost from Value Line’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.22. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, April 29th. This represents a $1.00 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.77%. Value Line’s dividend payout ratio is currently 36.50%.
Value Line Company Profile (Get Rating)
Value Line, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, produces and sells investment periodicals and related publications primarily in the United States. Its investment periodicals and related publications cover a range of investments, including stocks, mutual funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs), and options.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Value Line (VALU)
- Ciena Stock Giving Window of Opportunity
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Value Line Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Value Line and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.