Wolters Kluwer (OTCMKTS:WOLTF – Get Rating) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $102.89 and traded as low as $90.26. Wolters Kluwer shares last traded at $90.26, with a volume of 1,597 shares changing hands.
The company’s fifty day moving average price is $97.73 and its 200-day moving average price is $102.89.
About Wolters Kluwer (OTCMKTS:WOLTF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Wolters Kluwer (WOLTF)
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Wolters Kluwer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wolters Kluwer and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.