Mortgage Advice Bureau (Holdings) plc (LON:MAB1 – Get Rating) insider Lucy Tilley bought 34 shares of Mortgage Advice Bureau stock in a transaction dated Thursday, July 14th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 895 ($10.64) per share, for a total transaction of £304.30 ($361.92).
Lucy Tilley also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, May 16th, Lucy Tilley purchased 30 shares of Mortgage Advice Bureau stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 1,038 ($12.35) per share, for a total transaction of £311.40 ($370.36).
MAB1 stock opened at GBX 852 ($10.13) on Friday. The company has a market capitalization of £485.76 million and a PE ratio of 2,434.29. Mortgage Advice Bureau has a 12 month low of GBX 840 ($9.99) and a 12 month high of GBX 1,500 ($17.84). The firm’s 50-day moving average is GBX 968.62 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 1,144.67. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.42, a current ratio of 1.27 and a quick ratio of 1.12.
Mortgage Advice Bureau (Holdings) plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides mortgage advice services in the United Kingdom. The company provides advice on approximately 16,000 residential and buy-to-let mortgage products through mortgage intermediaries. It also offers advice on protection and general insurance products.
- Verint Systems Stock is a Customer Engagement Play
- Why Shopify Stock Split…And is as Shoppable as Ever
- Taiwan Semiconductor Rides Chip Demand To Record Revenue
- Fastenal Stock By the Numbers
- 3 More Stocks For the Second Half to Consider
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Mortgage Advice Bureau Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mortgage Advice Bureau and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.