CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:CVU – Get Rating) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $2.38. CPI Aerostructures shares last traded at $2.33, with a volume of 23,500 shares changing hands.
CPI Aerostructures Trading Up 0.4 %
The firm has a market cap of $28.99 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 10.13 and a beta of 1.82.
CPI Aerostructures (NYSEAMERICAN:CVU – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Friday, May 13th. The aerospace company reported $0.05 earnings per share for the quarter. The business had revenue of $23.90 million for the quarter.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On CPI Aerostructures
CPI Aerostructures Company Profile
CPI Aerostructures, Inc engages in the contract production of structural aircraft parts for fixed wing aircraft and helicopters in the commercial and defense markets. The company also offers aero systems, such as reconnaissance pod structures and fuel panel systems; and supplies parts for maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), as well as kitting contracts.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CPI Aerostructures (CVU)
- Palantir Stock is Showing Signs of Life
- Taking a Look at Nvidia’s Stock Amidst The Semiconductor Chip Gut
- The Institutions Like The Color Of PPG Industries
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- Alcoa Is Well-Positioned For 2022 and 2023
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for CPI Aerostructures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CPI Aerostructures and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.