ERYTECH Pharma S.A. (NASDAQ:ERYP – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 3.9% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $1.09 and last traded at $1.06. 1,845 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 100% from the average session volume of 425,140 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.02.
ERYTECH Pharma Stock Up 3.9 %
The company has a 50 day moving average of $1.10 and a 200 day moving average of $1.45. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.67, a current ratio of 2.00 and a quick ratio of 2.00.
ERYTECH Pharma Company Profile
ERYTECH Pharma SA, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops red blood cell-based therapeutics for cancer and orphan diseases in France and the United States. Its lead product candidate is eryaspase, which is in Phase 3 clinical development for the treatment of second-line pancreatic cancer, and in Phase 2 stage for the treatment of triple-negative breast cancer and second-line acute lymphoblastic leukemia patients.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ERYTECH Pharma (ERYP)
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for ERYTECH Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ERYTECH Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.