ABN AMRO Bank (OTCMKTS:ABMRF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,695,000 shares, an increase of 31.0% from the June 30th total of 1,294,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 8,475.0 days.
ABN AMRO Bank Price Performance
ABMRF opened at $9.52 on Monday. ABN AMRO Bank has a one year low of $9.52 and a one year high of $18.35. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $11.95 and its 200-day simple moving average is $13.33.
ABN AMRO Bank Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ABN AMRO Bank (ABMRF)
- Use These To Find Your Stock’s Support and Resistance Levels
- Is Boeing Stock is Ready for Lift-Off ?
- Elon Musk is Out, But Should You Be In Twitter Stock?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Twitter’s Up For Third Week In A Row: What’s Next For The Stock?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for ABN AMRO Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ABN AMRO Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.