Real Matters Inc. (TSE:REA – Get Rating) – Investment analysts at Raymond James reduced their FY2023 earnings per share estimates for shares of Real Matters in a report released on Thursday, July 28th. Raymond James analyst S. Li now expects that the company will post earnings per share of $0.03 for the year, down from their prior estimate of $0.10.
Real Matters Price Performance
Real Matters (TSE:REA – Get Rating) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, April 28th. The company reported C$0.02 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of C$0.03 by C($0.01). The business had revenue of C$120.32 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of C$128.00 million.
- Use These To Find Your Stock’s Support and Resistance Levels
- Is Boeing Stock is Ready for Lift-Off ?
- Elon Musk is Out, But Should You Be In Twitter Stock?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Twitter’s Up For Third Week In A Row: What’s Next For The Stock?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Real Matters Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Real Matters and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.