Pacific Basin Shipping Limited (OTCMKTS:PCFBY – Get Rating) – Jefferies Financial Group cut their FY2024 earnings estimates for Pacific Basin Shipping in a research report issued on Thursday, July 28th. Jefferies Financial Group analyst A. Lee now forecasts that the company will post earnings of $3.40 per share for the year, down from their prior forecast of $3.60. The consensus estimate for Pacific Basin Shipping’s current full-year earnings is $3.41 per share.
Pacific Basin Shipping Trading Up 4.2 %
OTCMKTS PCFBY opened at $9.12 on Monday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $8.79 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $9.51. Pacific Basin Shipping has a 12-month low of $6.68 and a 12-month high of $12.53.
Pacific Basin Shipping Company Profile
Pacific Basin Shipping Limited, an investment holding company, provides dry bulk shipping services worldwide. It also offers shipping consulting, ocean shipping, crewing, secretarial, and agency and ship management services; and engages in the vessel owning and chartering, and convertible bonds issuing activities.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pacific Basin Shipping (PCFBY)
- Use These To Find Your Stock’s Support and Resistance Levels
- Is Boeing Stock is Ready for Lift-Off ?
- Elon Musk is Out, But Should You Be In Twitter Stock?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Twitter’s Up For Third Week In A Row: What’s Next For The Stock?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Pacific Basin Shipping Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pacific Basin Shipping and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.