Bonterra Resources Inc. (CVE:BTR – Get Rating) Director Marc-André Pelletier purchased 18,500 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, July 26th. The shares were bought at an average price of C$0.68 per share, for a total transaction of C$12,580.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now directly owns 418,500 shares in the company, valued at approximately C$284,580.
Marc-André Pelletier also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, July 20th, Marc-André Pelletier purchased 51,000 shares of Bonterra Resources stock. The shares were bought at an average price of C$0.70 per share, for a total transaction of C$35,700.00.
- On Monday, July 18th, Marc-André Pelletier purchased 6,900 shares of Bonterra Resources stock. The shares were bought at an average price of C$0.70 per share, for a total transaction of C$4,830.00.
Bonterra Resources Stock Performance
Shares of BTR opened at C$0.80 on Monday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is C$0.94 and its 200-day moving average is C$1.11. The stock has a market capitalization of C$100.96 million and a P/E ratio of -2.55. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24, a current ratio of 0.79 and a quick ratio of 0.79. Bonterra Resources Inc. has a 12-month low of C$0.66 and a 12-month high of C$1.44.
About Bonterra Resources
Bonterra Resources Inc, a junior mineral exploration company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and evaluation of natural resource properties in Canada. It explores primarily for gold and silver deposits. The company's primary projects include the Gladiator, Moroy, and Barry deposits. It also owns 100% interest in the Bachelor Mill.
- Use These To Find Your Stock’s Support and Resistance Levels
- Is Boeing Stock is Ready for Lift-Off ?
- Elon Musk is Out, But Should You Be In Twitter Stock?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Twitter’s Up For Third Week In A Row: What’s Next For The Stock?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Bonterra Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bonterra Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.