Orica Limited (OTCMKTS:OCLDF – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 135,100 shares, a growth of 34.6% from the June 30th total of 100,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1,351.0 days.
Orica Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:OCLDF opened at $10.81 on Monday. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $9.87 and its 200 day simple moving average is $9.71. Orica has a fifty-two week low of $10.81 and a fifty-two week high of $10.81.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Orica (OCLDF)
- Use These To Find Your Stock’s Support and Resistance Levels
- Is Boeing Stock is Ready for Lift-Off ?
- Elon Musk is Out, But Should You Be In Twitter Stock?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Twitter’s Up For Third Week In A Row: What’s Next For The Stock?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Orica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orica and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.