Profire Energy Stock Performance
PFIE stock opened at $1.17 on Monday. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $1.30 and a 200-day simple moving average of $1.27. Profire Energy has a 52 week low of $0.88 and a 52 week high of $1.59.
Profire Energy (NASDAQ:PFIE – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, May 3rd. The oil and gas company reported $0.01 EPS for the quarter. The company had revenue of $9.50 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $8.03 million. Profire Energy had a return on equity of 0.40% and a net margin of 0.58%. During the same period in the prior year, the firm posted ($0.01) earnings per share. Research analysts expect that Profire Energy will post 0.04 EPS for the current year.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Profire Energy
About Profire Energy
Profire Energy, Inc, a technology company, provides burner, and combustion management systems and solutions for natural and forced draft applications in the United States and Canada. It primarily focuses on the upstream, midstream, and downstream transmission segments of the oil and gas industry. It also sells and installs its systems in Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Profire Energy (PFIE)
- Use These To Find Your Stock’s Support and Resistance Levels
- Is Boeing Stock is Ready for Lift-Off ?
- Elon Musk is Out, But Should You Be In Twitter Stock?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Twitter’s Up For Third Week In A Row: What’s Next For The Stock?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Profire Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Profire Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.