3i Group plc (OTCMKTS:TGOPF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 377,100 shares, an increase of 51.3% from the June 30th total of 249,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 8,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 44.9 days.
3i Group Price Performance
OTCMKTS TGOPF opened at $15.70 on Monday. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $14.32 and a 200 day simple moving average of $16.40. 3i Group has a 12-month low of $12.62 and a 12-month high of $20.23.
3i Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 3i Group (TGOPF)
- Use These To Find Your Stock’s Support and Resistance Levels
- Is Boeing Stock is Ready for Lift-Off ?
- Elon Musk is Out, But Should You Be In Twitter Stock?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Twitter’s Up For Third Week In A Row: What’s Next For The Stock?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for 3i Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 3i Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.