Aftermath Silver Ltd. (OTCMKTS:AAGFF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 75,400 shares, an increase of 32.0% from the June 30th total of 57,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 146,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.5 days.
Aftermath Silver Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:AAGFF opened at $0.18 on Monday. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $0.17 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.24. Aftermath Silver has a 12-month low of $0.14 and a 12-month high of $0.50.
Aftermath Silver Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aftermath Silver (AAGFF)
- Use These To Find Your Stock’s Support and Resistance Levels
- Is Boeing Stock is Ready for Lift-Off ?
- Elon Musk is Out, But Should You Be In Twitter Stock?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Twitter’s Up For Third Week In A Row: What’s Next For The Stock?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Aftermath Silver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aftermath Silver and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.