Sunwin Stevia International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SUWN – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a decline of 33.3% from the June 30th total of 300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 18,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Sunwin Stevia International Stock Performance
SUWN stock opened at $0.01 on Monday. Sunwin Stevia International has a one year low of $0.01 and a one year high of $0.12. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $0.02 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.02. The company has a market capitalization of $2.64 million, a PE ratio of -0.66 and a beta of 1.39.
Sunwin Stevia International Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sunwin Stevia International (SUWN)
- Use These To Find Your Stock’s Support and Resistance Levels
- Is Boeing Stock is Ready for Lift-Off ?
- Elon Musk is Out, But Should You Be In Twitter Stock?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Twitter’s Up For Third Week In A Row: What’s Next For The Stock?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Sunwin Stevia International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sunwin Stevia International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.