XPhyto Therapeutics Corp. (OTCMKTS:XPHYF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,000 shares, an increase of 33.3% from the June 30th total of 1,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1.3 days.
XPhyto Therapeutics Price Performance
Shares of XPhyto Therapeutics stock opened at $0.35 on Monday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.34, a quick ratio of 0.42 and a current ratio of 0.55. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.47 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.70. XPhyto Therapeutics has a twelve month low of $0.27 and a twelve month high of $1.60. The firm has a market cap of $28.14 million, a P/E ratio of -1.51 and a beta of -0.20.
About XPhyto Therapeutics
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on XPhyto Therapeutics (XPHYF)
- Use These To Find Your Stock’s Support and Resistance Levels
- Is Boeing Stock is Ready for Lift-Off ?
- Elon Musk is Out, But Should You Be In Twitter Stock?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Twitter’s Up For Third Week In A Row: What’s Next For The Stock?
Receive News & Ratings for XPhyto Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XPhyto Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.