Silver Viper Minerals Corp. (OTCMKTS:VIPRF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 32,700 shares, a decline of 32.4% from the June 30th total of 48,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 132,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Silver Viper Minerals Stock Down 1.5 %
VIPRF stock opened at $0.20 on Monday. Silver Viper Minerals has a 12-month low of $0.12 and a 12-month high of $0.57. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.16 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.26.
Silver Viper Minerals Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Silver Viper Minerals (VIPRF)
- Use These To Find Your Stock’s Support and Resistance Levels
- Is Boeing Stock is Ready for Lift-Off ?
- Elon Musk is Out, But Should You Be In Twitter Stock?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Twitter’s Up For Third Week In A Row: What’s Next For The Stock?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Silver Viper Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Silver Viper Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.