Swiss Life Holding AG (OTCMKTS:SWSDF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 18,800 shares, a decrease of 22.3% from the June 30th total of 24,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 188.0 days.
Swiss Life Price Performance
OTCMKTS SWSDF opened at $491.00 on Monday. Swiss Life has a 12 month low of $408.91 and a 12 month high of $664.00. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $505.52 and its 200-day moving average price is $574.60.
About Swiss Life
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Swiss Life (SWSDF)
- Use These To Find Your Stock’s Support and Resistance Levels
- Is Boeing Stock is Ready for Lift-Off ?
- Elon Musk is Out, But Should You Be In Twitter Stock?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Twitter’s Up For Third Week In A Row: What’s Next For The Stock?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Swiss Life Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Swiss Life and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.