Thai Beverage Public Company Limited (OTCMKTS:TBVPF – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest during the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 199,700 shares, a drop of 34.0% from the June 30th total of 302,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 78,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 2.6 days.
Thai Beverage Public Trading Up 0.7 %
OTCMKTS:TBVPF opened at $0.45 on Monday. Thai Beverage Public has a 1 year low of $0.42 and a 1 year high of $0.56. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.47 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.49.
Thai Beverage Public Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Thai Beverage Public (TBVPF)
- Use These To Find Your Stock’s Support and Resistance Levels
- Is Boeing Stock is Ready for Lift-Off ?
- Elon Musk is Out, But Should You Be In Twitter Stock?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Twitter’s Up For Third Week In A Row: What’s Next For The Stock?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Thai Beverage Public Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thai Beverage Public and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.