Truist Financial Corp bought a new position in shares of Unicycive Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:UNCY – Get Rating) during the first quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC. The fund bought 37,462 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $48,000. Truist Financial Corp owned 0.25% of Unicycive Therapeutics at the end of the most recent reporting period.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, HC Wainwright started coverage on Unicycive Therapeutics in a research note on Wednesday, June 8th. They set a “buy” rating and a $9.00 target price on the stock.
Unicycive Therapeutics Stock Performance
Shares of Unicycive Therapeutics stock opened at $0.74 on Monday. Unicycive Therapeutics, Inc. has a 52-week low of $0.62 and a 52-week high of $3.38. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.88 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.11. The stock has a market capitalization of $11.12 million and a P/E ratio of -0.81.
Unicycive Therapeutics Profile
Unicycive Therapeutics, Inc, a biotechnology company, engages in developing novel therapies for kidney diseases in the United States. It is developing Renazorb for treatment of hyperphosphatemia in patients with chronic kidney disease; and UNI 494, for treatment of acute kidney injury. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Los Altos, California.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Unicycive Therapeutics (UNCY)
- Use These To Find Your Stock’s Support and Resistance Levels
- Is Boeing Stock is Ready for Lift-Off ?
- Elon Musk is Out, But Should You Be In Twitter Stock?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Twitter’s Up For Third Week In A Row: What’s Next For The Stock?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Unicycive Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Unicycive Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.