Ucore Rare Metals Inc. (OTCMKTS:UURAF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 38,500 shares, a growth of 34.6% from the June 30th total of 28,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 59,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.6 days.
Ucore Rare Metals Stock Performance
Ucore Rare Metals stock opened at $0.61 on Monday. Ucore Rare Metals has a 12 month low of $0.40 and a 12 month high of $0.99. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.55 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.65.
About Ucore Rare Metals
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ucore Rare Metals (UURAF)
- Use These To Find Your Stock’s Support and Resistance Levels
- Is Boeing Stock is Ready for Lift-Off ?
- Elon Musk is Out, But Should You Be In Twitter Stock?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Twitter’s Up For Third Week In A Row: What’s Next For The Stock?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Ucore Rare Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ucore Rare Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.