Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais S.A. (OTCMKTS:USNZY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 306,300 shares, an increase of 45.5% from the June 30th total of 210,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 70,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 4.3 days.
Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais Stock Down 4.4 %
Shares of Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais stock opened at $1.72 on Monday. The company has a quick ratio of 2.28, a current ratio of 3.69 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.26. Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais has a 12 month low of $1.51 and a 12 month high of $4.26. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $1.91 and a 200 day simple moving average of $2.49. The stock has a market cap of $942.25 million, a PE ratio of 1.22, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.17 and a beta of 1.46.
Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais (USNZY)
- Use These To Find Your Stock’s Support and Resistance Levels
- Is Boeing Stock is Ready for Lift-Off ?
- Elon Musk is Out, But Should You Be In Twitter Stock?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Twitter’s Up For Third Week In A Row: What’s Next For The Stock?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.