Viva Biotech Holdings (OTCMKTS:VBIZF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest during the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 3,330,700 shares, a drop of 26.7% from the June 30th total of 4,543,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Viva Biotech Stock Down 3.4 %
Shares of Viva Biotech stock opened at $0.22 on Monday. Viva Biotech has a 52 week low of $0.01 and a 52 week high of $1.30. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $0.34 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.39.
Viva Biotech Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Viva Biotech (VBIZF)
- Use These To Find Your Stock’s Support and Resistance Levels
- Is Boeing Stock is Ready for Lift-Off ?
- Elon Musk is Out, But Should You Be In Twitter Stock?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Twitter’s Up For Third Week In A Row: What’s Next For The Stock?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Viva Biotech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Viva Biotech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.